Thursday, April 02, 2009

Supper Club

Posted by Pamela at 9:08 PM







Remember Monique from Wild Night At the Tranny Bar II?

I had an interesting dream about her last night.

In the dream, I was at a supper club - the kind with the white tablecloths on round tables, with candles, wine glasses and all that jazz. I spotted some friends way down at the very front, near the stage, left of center. As I approached, I saw one of the people at the table was Monique. She got up from her seat and gave me a big hug and a kiss. Then the kiss turned into us totally making out. In the dream, it was quite hot and delicious.

Then I was sitting in her lap. Between sexy kisses she was gently needling me with little questions - pillow talk in public. And this is interesting - the only question I remember is that she asked me why I showed up there 'disguised as a boy'. I became aware that I was wearing my male professional attire and must have come there straight from work. She was poking at me for still living in two worlds.


Now, dream interpretation: For one, this is notable because I rarely had any erotic dreams before I started taking hormones.
More importantly, though, I think that when I examine what's going on in my mind, I find that to me, Monique strongly represents freedom and youth. Especially gender and sexual freedom.
I've never met anyone transgender who lets it all hang out like she does - and I've definitely learned a couple of life lessons from her - to worry less about what other people think, to be more bold about expressing my desires, to enthusiastically embrace my unorthodox sexuality.
It's too bad the real Monique isn't like the dream Monique.
For one, I'd probably never run into her in a supper club. And she's got a rap sheet. She's a bit rough around the edges - which is definitely part of her charm - but it assuredly means she's not the girl for me.


In other news...
I really need to change the title of this blog.
I'm not Chronically Masturbating anymore now that I'm chemically gender transitioning... and for that matter, it's not really considered 'Crossdressing' at this stage of the game either. I guess I'm still a Pervert though.
I need something with a nice ring to it that reflects my new reality. Any suggestions?
"Fantasies, Dreams and Erotic Reflections Of a Gender Variant Person?"

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting