Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

Posted by Pamela at 12:25 AM
Reading Jamielin's blog has me reaching for the past.
Was I really 9 years old when I first saw this episode on TV??
Hulu says "Original Air Date: 1/08/1983". 26 years ago?! - egads.
This TV episode, and others like it, left a lasting impression on me. I remember most of it like I just saw it yesterday (all except the forgettable cave scene at the beginning).
I couldn't put it into words yet, but even at that young age, I knew what I wished I could do... to dress up like that and cross the room to the other side of the punch table... with the girls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flattered by the shout-out. Thanks.

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting