Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Patterns?

Posted by Pamela at 12:59 AM
I felt like masturbating last night.

And I realize it's the first time I've had that urge in days, possibly a week or more. That's a big change for me. It used to be twice a day, at the bare minimum. It was really getting in the way of living life, and I don't miss it.
And possibly I only felt like doing it last night because I took a painkiller earlier in the evening to relieve muscle pain and my body felt all relaxed.
In any case, this is a much more manageable level of desire.

Here's another thing that's different - I had to set the mood first. Turn the lights down, get all relaxed, make my environment nice and comfortable. Before, none of that mattered. When I had to do it, I had to do it.

A third thing that was different last night? The kind of stuff that made me feel all squirmy.
I found myself drawn to doing a search for "sexy male torso" on Flickr:






Yum. And yeah, I was picturing myself as that girl in the last pic.

Please discuss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that last picture is QUITE understandable! Springing wood myself and can't risk doing a thing about it this morning.

In keeping with the Sear's Catalog game rules, I guess since you're the woman in the foreground, I'll have to be one of the ladies at the table waiting for my turn. Let me know when you're finished with him, I'll be back. . . SOON, I hope!

annasissydoll on Sun Mar 15, 04:53:00 PM PDT said...

Oh pamela! you are so BEAUTIFUl and so sexy!
thank you for commenting about julie and i. i think that's going to be fun. *giggles*

your blog is so sensual and erotic! :) i'm so excited to hear that you are gettign more and more pretty, so wonderful to not have to pretend one is a dull boy any more!

Oh pretty please lets be sissy friends!
my YIM is annasissydoll, and email is the same at yahoo. :)

Anonymous said...

Pamela, i totally feel you! Hormones changed me a lot too. I still have a healthy sex drive but it is not overwhelming. It doesn't drive me as much as it bubbles up at times. It takes longer to "do the deed" and often i don't bother to cum because it has become too much work. Plus my skin is softer and giving myself a hand job kinda hurts.

As the hormones do their work over time i find myself "shooting blanks" if i cum at all. Most of the time i think about guys and being held and squeezed and being close.

Keep writing about what's happening with you. This is good stuff.

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting