Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Rules of Attraction

Posted by Pamela at 11:40 PM
In the comments to my post New Patterns?, black sissy said,

"Pamela, i totally feel you! Hormones changed me a lot too. I still have a healthy sex drive but it is not overwhelming. It doesn't drive me as much as it bubbles up at times. It takes longer to "do the deed" and often i don't bother to cum because it has become too much work. Plus my skin is softer and giving myself a hand job kinda hurts.

As the hormones do their work over time i find myself "shooting blanks" if i cum at all. Most of the time i think about guys and being held and squeezed and being close.

Keep writing about what's happening with you. This is good stuff."

Thanks for the feedback. This is pretty much EXACTLY what I've experienced. The only difference is that I find myself about 50/50 equally attracted to men and women. (That's a change from about 20/80 before hormones). But when I do fantasize about being with men, it's that same feeling you describe of wanting to be held, squeezed and firmly touched by someone much larger and stronger than me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hormones do have their effect. They change the chemistry of the brain.

When i'm with my boyfriend i enjoy the pleasures of the sexuals acts we share. However i also love the part before and after where we cuddle and he holds me. I love to suggle up against him in the night. On the long winter nights i especially enjoy being close to him and feeling the warmth of his body.

I didn't have those feelings before hormones even though i liked guys. And when he's away i really miss him.

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting