Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things Are Getting Interesting

Posted by Pamela at 11:10 PM
While I work on a longer update...

My new spouse has been outside on the phone with her 20-something ex-boyfriend for about an hour now. She came in briefly and said, "I'd love to see you and M. get together. I think you'd like him."
"Get together?" I arch an eyebrow. "You mean, like, sexually?" I say jokingly.
"Yeah." She raises the ante. "I'd like to watch you suck his dick. Can I invite him to come visit?"
She's back outside talking to him again. Things are getting interesting.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Jeanie Love on Thu Dec 24, 03:41:00 AM PST said...

Oooooo,.... if you're into that, it sounds fun!
But errrr,... at the same time, it makes me wonder a lil,....
So many different directions this could lead you into,...

Have fun!
And happy holiday!

xo

Anonymous said...

nice, can i meet your spouse xx

Unknown on Fri Dec 27, 07:05:00 AM PST said...

Thinking I'd love to have a Superior Woman for a spouse. Giggles

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting