Monday, January 21, 2008

Twinkletoes in Pantyhose

Posted by Pamela at 10:48 PM











Hey twinkle-toes. *Giggle* Don't you look cute?
Now that I know what a dressup princess you are, it all make sense.
Why my panty drawer was out of order sometimes.
Why my bra straps seemed to be streched out.
And lets not even talk about all the cum stains. Yes. You didn't think I'd notice, did you?
Now. Now that I've gotten you to show me what you've been doing in secret all this time... Now that I've convinced you to get totally dressed up in my lingerie from head to twinkletoes... Now that you've exposed your shameful secrets to me... how do you feel?
Do those pantyhose feel good?
Really good?
I bet they do.
Do you feel excited dressed like that? I can look down and see that it does.
Do you want to fuck me when you're dressed like that? Mmmmm.... Or do you also think about something else?
Touching yourself?
Mmmmm....
Touching... your cock?
Or touching... someone else's... cock?
It's totally OK to admit it. You'd be just like me - I mean, I like cocks too. I even like sucking them. I think it's perfectly natural. You can tell me. Come on... Tell me all about it.


*smirk* Ha. I knew it. Faggot.

Commenters: When you read the story I wrote above, what did you imagine yourself wearing, and what words did you imagine yourself telling the narrator at the end?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too big a wuss. This sounds like a horror story to me. Blackmail or coercsion seems like a very lonely fantasy. I dream of a woman who accepts it. Enjoys it for itself without humiliating me. Wants to plays in my fantasy that I'm a girl, and is willing to play the man sometimes rather than a lesbian, if you know what I mean. She'd always make me feel safe. THEN bit by bit she coaxes me further and further into public and maybe private humiliation with others. How far I'd go, only she'd know for sure. . . .

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting