Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Power of Positive Feedback

Posted by Pamela at 5:41 PM


And now a word from the wizard-ess behind the curtain:

I want to take a moment to thank all the horny readers out there who've taken the time to read and comment on my posts. While I started this blog as a personal creative and sexual outlet, it certainly is gratifying to know that my words and my choice of images are making other people horny and inspiring them to write as well.

Ever since I made my "You'd rather BE them than fuck them" post earlier this month, I've been getting a lot of positive feedback that I realize has subconsciously guided my subsequent posts to include similar elements of body-swapping, cocksucking, transvestite shame, and non-politically-correct homoeroticism and submissive femininity. I definitely ran with those topics to get more positive feedback - holding a mirror up to my readers in a way, while also sharing my own turn-ons. It's definitely felt so hot and sexy to write all those posts, even more so knowing I'm getting other people off as well. But while all those things obviously turn me on greatly, there are also a lot of other as-yet-unmentioned topics that turn me on as well: lesbianism, pantyhose fetish, shemales, futanari (look it up), bondage, even good old heterosexuality (gasp!), and more.
I just wanted to let you readers know that I plan to focus a little on some of these other angles as well in future posts, and not become a one-trick pony-girl. I hope that won't alienate any of my dedicated readers.

And speaking of readers, I'd like you all to know that ALL comments are encouraged.
On the "Those Kinds of Girls post, Jamielin wrote:
"I don't really know the etiquette. Comments and participation are invited, but how much astray is permissible? I feel a bit like I'm glomming onto PP's action to make an audience for myself. But I guess the maxim is, silence gives consent."

Indeed. Please use my posts as a jumping off point for your own stories, and even your own blogs. The more the merrier. Remember, your stories are getting me off as well. I love it, and it's encouraged.

xoxo,
Pamela P.

1 comments:

Little Pantyboy on Wed Jan 23, 06:10:00 AM PST said...

I love the pic below in Twinkletoes in Pantyhose, the shot of the bra and hose draped over the shower curtain. Stockings and lingerie hanging out to dry have always been a turn-on for me. If I was visiting someone's place visited the bathroom to find that sight, you can bet I'd be checking out what was hanging out to dry. Of course, I'd want to know the bra size. Then I'd check the pantyhose to see if there was a gusseted crotch, and I'd check the label to see if I might fit in those too.

I remember once going to visit someone's place with a girlfriend for a pool party. We had to go into the bathroom to change into our swimsuits. The bathroom was also a laundry room.

I didn't know the family, but a member of the family--either the mom or an older daughter-- was a nurse. There on a drying rack were three pair of white pantyhose and three panty briefs. I couldn't believe it! Of course, I had to check them out, and I quickly tried on one of the girdles before putting on my suit. I couldn't help myself!!

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting