Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cindi

Posted by Pamela at 9:04 PM

I have a new favorite character to add to my list of favorites over at D+X Institute. If you haven't checked out this incredibly erotic crossdressing role playing world yet, you don't know what you're missing.
Anyway, my new favorite's name is Cindi.
Here's a sample of some of her orgasm-inducing posts:
"Yes Mistress, I understand perfectly. Everytime I play with a man, or myself in the future, I will say

1.) "Yes...Oh Yes!!! Please More!!! Yes!!!" every time a cock slides deep into me...

and...

2.) "No please I need more!!!" every time a cock starts to pull out of me...


Reaching out and taking the fat, realistic cock into my hand...Where is the lounge?

Not waiting for an answer, I look lovingly at this cock...is this what a real cock will feel like in my hand? I grasp it with both hands... Looking at it, I see that it has a suction cup base, and I press the base onto the mirror...

Dropping to knees, I look into the cockhead, gently cupping the realistic balls with my left hand, and I massage them... My right hand wraps around the shaft... stroking gently, my mouth gently surrounds the cockhead, then slides down the shaft... mmmmmpppppfghhhhhhhh.... pulling my mouth away, I lift it straight into the air, then begin licking the underside of this beautiful cock.....ssssluuurrrppppp... liccccckkkkkk... seeing my reflection in the mirror, my pink lips wrapped around a hard stiff cock makes me feel so feminine.. I'm a little sissy slut!!!!! But it feels so right! What have they done to me here? Lubing the head up with my mouth, I see saliva dripping from the head like a load of cum...

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting