Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Locked in Lace

Posted by Pamela at 7:06 AM







One of my all-time favorite sites to masturbate to is Locked In Lace. So many amazingly hot fantasies there. Hundreds of people role-playing that they are trapped working as either office girls, maids, schoolgirls or slave girls, for a company that specializes in forced feminization. And ALL of them are kept at the height of frustration, locked in chastity devices. Last night I came while imagining I was trapped as this jiggly French maid, this girl embarassed by her thoughts of getting fucked, and one of these French kissing sissies.

1 comments:

Pamela on Thu Nov 08, 08:39:00 AM PST said...

Thanks, sxytvinyl. I've seen your blog before. I'll make sure and feature it in a posting here in the near future. Just now, I followed a link from your page to Savannah Desire's page, and whacked off hard to her entry about Sissy Boy Phone Sex. Damn - she knows exactly what my fantasies are!

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting