Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've Returned

Posted by Pamela at 6:28 AM
I've just rediscovered this blog, thanks to the search for a lost password of another blog. And of course I instantly remembered how much naughty fun it was to post here. I can't believe I'd completely forgotten about it for so long! I also can't believe I started this blog last year. Can it really have been almost a year and a half since I started this? How time flies.
So here I am again, posting about the websites and thoughts that make me orgasm. I actually rediscovered this blog a couple of days ago, but since then I've been having too much fun revisiting all the sites from previous postings and cumming all over again, to get around to posting new stuff.
I also added a new profile pic, as the old one, from Prissy's Sissies, had turned into broken link in my absence. The new pic is from Office Fantasy, a website filled with erection-inducing photos of pantyhosed legs and high heeled pumps of teasing office girls. I'd love to be one of them.

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting