Thursday, November 08, 2007

Emasculinization[sic] and Feminization

Posted by Pamela at 8:35 PM










I've been finding some new links thanks to my new acquaintance over at Transvestite Faggotry Addict (more on that totally swishy sissy in a later post).

Tonight I orgasmed while reading Jaunie's Emasculinization and Feminization blog. There's more than two years worth of material there - wow! But what did it for me was a post titled Mistresses Need Real Men Sometimes. How humiliating to think that I came while imagining I was in Jaunie's shoes (or panties as the case may be): My mistress out for the night to lust and drool over real men, and telling her giggling girlfriends all about the limp-wristed sissy (me) she has waiting for her at home. Meanwhile, I'm spending the night getting dolled up in makeup, black heels, tan skirt, bra, and top.. probably sitting on the couch filing my nails and with a boner in my panties, waiting for her to return from her night of watching real mean getting naked for her pleasure.

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting