Saturday, October 04, 2008

I've Been Away..

Posted by Pamela at 12:34 PM
...if you haven't noticed.
I see that a couple of you were concerned about my absence, and I wanted to thank you for that. Nothing is "wrong" per se, when I go away. I'm just a very busy person, and this blog is low on the list of priorities.
I'm grateful to have an audience, but for me this blog is more about having a creative outlet than it is about maintaining a following.
Yesterday, I wrapped up a very long and intense project. So here I am rewarding myself with some "relaxing" creative writing. (If you count a racing heartbeat and multiple orgasms as relaxing, that is.)
Another reason I don't blog here that often is because it's rather time consuming. I'm a perfectionist and if given the opportunity, I will spend hours looking for just the perfect image to illustrate the text, or edit and re-edit the copy until I've found just the perfect turn of phrase. The most recent post is a good example - I radically re-wrote it from the original, and could probably have kept working at it for hours more. But I decided I just had to finally give up, let go, and post it. I still feel unsatified that's it not up to normal standards.

2 comments:

Julie Chambers on Sat Oct 04, 06:22:00 PM PDT said...

Wow - you came back with a bang!

You go girl!

Your posts are fantastic. You are being too hard on yourself.

I feel the same way about my blog. I'd like to write more but it is time consuming to put out high quality stuff so I don't post as often as I should.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting