Friday, October 03, 2008

Becumming a Bimbo

Posted by Pamela at 5:26 PM


Based on an idea from Lustomic, which I re-wrote and expanded upon with photos courtesy Flickr. Not totally my words, but I liked how perverse this was - straight from someone's id:


I love being a girl so much that I dress up as often as I can.
As a girl I love men and women the same and love to get really dolled up on Friday nights.
Preparation is the key to dressing up as a cock-stiffening ultra-femmy lust crazed bimbo slut.
The prettier and more girly I make myself, the more passable I am, and the more horny I feel.
I start by shaving my legs (and everywhere else) nice and smooth. Then I use body moisturizer all over, to make my skin so ultra soft and touchable, from head to toe.


Then I lube up a butt plug and slide it in. Ahhh. That feels sooo gooood when it hits my prostate. Instant erection. It puts a seductive wiggle in my walk. And leaves me primed and ready to take it up my “pussy” like the whore I am.

I love to pull on my pantyhose slowly so I can feel the silky sensation from my French pedicured toes right up to my achingly erect “bitch” pole, straining fiercely against the soft nylon.

See those sexy toe rings through the nylon? So suggestive of miniature cock rings... but flaunted right out in public.

Fully fashioned seamed nylons are also ultra sexy.

The shiny look and slick feel of my smooth pantyhosed legs is enough to make me hard. I just can’t help rubbing my erection through the silky material… and that swishy sound it makes… yum!!!

I slide my pantyhosed feet into a pair of pointy-toe 4-inch stiletto pumps. I'll never get tired of that feeling. Sliding a slippery nyloned foot into a leather high heel. It's like pure sex. Like sliding a dick into a snug slippery pussy. I wiggle my toes in delight.




A single phrase races through my brain:
"Cum. Fuck. Me. Pumps."
Along with imagined images of myself swishing and prancing in public in high heels.



It’s really all I can do to stop from exploding all over my pantyhose. I mean, by this time I am dripping with precum and can barely contain my little hard stick.


I'm so horned up I just can't help but to pull down my hose, roll on a slippery lubed condom, and slide it into a pump toy. Mmmm.


I give it a couple of squeezes.
Oh gawd. The sucking feeling is sooo good.
Maybe just one more pump.
Oh gawd oh gawd. Don't shoot. Don't shoot. It'll be all over.
Fuck.
Edging is all about tease and denial, keeping yourself right on that edge, and then stopping, right when you'd do anything just to cum.
That’s when I have to pull my pantyhose back up over my urgent, throbbing, pleading erection. A caress from the nylons is all this pretty girl will give that naughty boy stick for now. It leaves me so horned up and craving deeper feminization and submission.


I love silicone breasts. They feel so real especially when I glue them on my smooth chest behind a see through bra… mmm! The way I can see and feel them wiggle, jiggle and bounce as I walk in my heels keeps me achingly hard.
The corset is so nice when I pull it tight around my pantyhosed waist. It gives me that perfect hourglass shape. You cannot get it too tight so I take a deep breath before tying the knot.

And then I top it off when a very trashy blonde wig. Just like a slut.
It says a lot… like “hey look at me! I’m a whore to use!”
Red long nails, long lashes, bright pink blush and deep red lipstick all over my cock-sucking mouth makes me cream my hose. It all looks so hot, don’t you think?




Last is my dress. I love a tight black dress that clings to my body. It makes sure I look like a street walking whore.

By now my crotch is dripping wet like the horny girl I imagine myself to be.

So I call up a taxi in my best femmy high pitched voice… and then it’s off for my evening out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very enjoyable---love that you carefully selected the photos to illustrate the story!

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting