Friday, February 01, 2008

Slave to My New Big Boobies

Posted by Pamela at 5:39 PM
Imagine that you woke up one day after one of your crossdressing escapades, and you had breasts. Not just little booblets. Serious, full, stunningly gorgeous baubles.
First you might panic, of course. But then you might start to explore.

Soft. Jiggly. Bouncy sextoys. What would it feel like to cover them with baby oil. You can't resist. Rub them all around. Pinch your nipples with your still-manicured nails. Nestle them into the soft warm cups of a bra.

Looks like you won't be sleeping on your stomach anymore.



Would it make you want to stroke your cock?



And forget about getting dressed without wearing a bra. Or should I say an over the shoulder boulder holder. Otherwise, you might as well just wear a top that says "Ogle me. Grope me. Stare at my hard nipples."

Would you be bashful and shy about your 'girls', until you finally learned to just let go and flaunt them? Share your new wonders with the world. Push up bras and soft clingy low cut tops. What would it be like the first time you stepped outside?
Why, with those boobs, you'd be forced to dress fulltime, wouldn't you?

Would you eventually just go ahead and get that SRS? After all, contrary to popular belief, they don't really remove much of anything. They just... re-arrange it. All those sensitive nerve ending are still there, just like now, just aching to be touched. They'd just be inside out. Reshaped. So that a man can get inside and rub his cock against all of them at the same time. Mmmmm... Just imagine.



But what's that you say? You loved stroking your cock? Don't worry, you can still indulge in your favorite passtime. It'll just be a little different. There will still be plenty of other cocks for you to stroke from now on. All day and all night. Relax and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am contrarian again. An overflowing A or underfilled B is plenty for the long, leggy stick girl of my dreams. The clothes I could wear! Sigh. . . .

Love the last picture. Most handjob stuff out there is just a variation of the down on her knees blowjob. This looks like it could be real life and is super hot. If plans fall through tonight, I think I know who my backup date will be!

Rebecca Molay on Sun Feb 03, 01:07:00 PM PST said...

I just love big, juicy, soft tits and this was a collection of my liking! Great post!

R

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting