Saturday, February 23, 2008

Her panties

Posted by Pamela at 11:59 PM









I'm wearing a pair of her lace panties on my head.
They're bright green, summer green.
Green means go.
The sewn-in cotton crotch is positioned directly over my nose.
I'm breathing in her musk, her scent, her feminine pheromones.
Fuck it makes me hard.
Her most intimate scent coming right from that one spot.
Breathing it without her permission or knowledge.
Knowing it.
Knowing something private and sexual about her I'm not suppose to know - what she smells like.
Sharing this secret with her.
The unique female smell of arousal.
This panty gusset, that recently touched and caressed her most intimate spot, her pussy lips, is now pressed against my nose.
Knowing the sweet yet musky sell of her vagina intimately.
Now I'm lightly reaching out the tip of my tongue to taste the cotton crotch.
Tasting a taste she never intended for me experience.
What she tastes like.
What her pussy tastes like.
What it would be like to lick her lips, taste her juices from the source.
I can't help doing it.
I'm wearing a second pair of her panties.
The nylon and lace teasing my hard cock.
Knowing that her juices, her scent, is pressed up against my balls as I wear them.
The same silky nylon material that had encased her pussy, pressed against my own aroused penis.
My skin surrounded and caressed by her panties, her most feminine item.
Her most intimate and private piece of clothing.
I want to shoot off into her panties so bad.
Leave a delicious white creamy deposit right on that cotton crotch.
Ooooh.
If only she knew what I was doing with her discarded underwear.
She'll be wearing these panties again, eventually.
Not knowing what I did, where they were, how they were used, what they touched.
Every time I see her, I'll be wondering if she's wearing these panties.

Photos courtesy Flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome, thanks for that!

doll on Fri May 23, 03:51:00 AM PDT said...

Love it, so full of passion.

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting