Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nina & Amanda

Posted by Pamela at 8:16 PM
Big news, my pretties...
My elderly grandfather just died and left me a small fortune. Whoo!
I'm going shopping!

Wanna see my shopping list?
Here it is:

Hair transplants
Scalp advance
Eyebrow lift
Forehead reconstruction
Orbital rim shaving
Upper & lower blepharoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Alarplasty
Face lift
Upper lip lift
Cheek implants
Lip injections
Jaw shave
Chin reduction
Neck lift
Trachea shave
Breast implants
Liposuction
Tummy tuck
Removal of Adam's ribs
Hip & buttock implants
Vaginoplasty

"The biggest misconception about me is that I've had plastic surgery."
- Amanda Lepore

Nina Arsenault, 1998:

Nina Arsenault, 2003:

Nina Arsenault, 2008:




Amanda Lepore:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Amanda cracks me up! I see her around all the time..the other one---WOW!!

annasissydoll on Wed Mar 18, 02:09:00 AM PDT said...

Thanks pamela!
nina and amanda are so perfeclty GORGEOUS!
i can't wait for you to get your upgrades!
i'm so JEALOUS! :)

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting