Friday, July 04, 2008

Wild Night At the Tranny Bar

Posted by Pamela at 7:17 PM
Wild Night at the Tranny Bar
another true story by... Pamela Pantydropper

I absolutely love getting feedback. Thanks to everyone who made a comment on my last post, both positive and negative. Keep it coming! This blog turns me into an attention whore. Maybe that's part of why I had to give it up for a few months.
And of course, I do try to respond to my readers.
One commenter recently asked if I was sure my last post about the subway encounter wasn't a dream - the product of an overactive imagination. Well, to tell you the truth, the last post was actually rather mild compared to some of the strange situations I've found myself in. I guess it's karma - when you put a certain kind of energy out there in the world, it seems to come back to you in places where you'd least expect it. For example, I got gay cruised during the first ten minutes I ever set foot in supposedly ultra-conservative Utah. Another commenter faulted me for never posting a picture of myself. And I also promised my wonderful new internet acquaintance, the great tranny fiction writer Gingerfred Man, I'd share some true stories from my pantyboy past. We'll, you're all about to get what you've been lusting for. Because I've decided to dig out a true story from the memory vaults, back from the days when I was a wild young thang and not the quasi-respectable transwoman (erotic blogging aside) that I am today. It happened about five years after the Sissy on Sissy story I posted in January. Actually, I'm glad to have a reason to write these stories down now while I can still remember, thus saving them for posterity.
So.. without further ado... on with the show.

To Be Continued...

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting