Monday, December 10, 2007

The D+X Institute

Posted by Pamela at 9:23 PM
Wow, forget Locked in Lace (which isn't working right now anyway).
My new favorite roleplay forum is the D+X Institute. Unlike Locked in Lace, the players here don't have to pretend they're all locked away inside chastity devices, perpetually desperate for orgasm. No, in this roleplay world, everyone's cocks are sealed inside "faux femme fronts", which are highly sexually responsive realistic fake vaginas, and they're all encouraged to have as much sex as possible, all the time and everywhere. Wow.
Some of my favorite characters so far are:
Daphne Luv, and

Miss Sissyfit Pantydropper (from whom I've borrowed my new last name - love it!)

3 comments:

PSO Goddess on Tue Dec 11, 02:02:00 PM PST said...

This looks like an awesome site! Thank you for posting it!!!

Pretty Sissy Dani on Sat Dec 29, 06:23:00 PM PST said...

Hey!

I appreciate your comment on my blog--any chance you can return the favor and link to mine?

BTW--I'm also active at D+X!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE PLEASE

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting