Sunday, February 26, 2006

First Post

Posted by Pamela at 4:13 PM
Hi everybody,

I've decided to keep a chronicle of what makes me shoot hot cream out the end of my aching hard cock.
I'm a chronic masturbator and need to jerk myself off multiple times a day. I also crossdress constantly and have lots of fantasies involving gender transgression. Most times I play dressup and then rub myself against my increasingly cum-stained bedsheets or into a silky pair of panties or other lingerie. Sometimes I use silicone masturbation sleeves and anal toys as well. Mmmm.
My typical masturbation routine involves surfing the internet for sexy content, including stories, pictures, fantasies and lots of things that were never intended to be masturbation material. After about thirty minutes of this, I'll hit on something that sends me over the edge and makes me orgasm uncontrollably. This blog will be a chronicle of those things that finally send me over the edge.
Will I notice any trends? Will you?
I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

 

Girly Pink Orgasms Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting